Downloading and Using the MCAS Application
Follow guidance for using the MCAS app here.
Click ‘Sign in with Office 365’.
- Enter your school email address. Click Next.
- Enter your password (the password you use to log onto the school computer)
- Click Sign in
Accessing Google Account
Check if you’re signed into Google already. To sign out, follow the ‘Signing out of Google Account’ instructions.
Go to www.google.com
Click ‘Sign in’
Enter your school email address. Click Next
Enter your password (the password you use to log onto the school computer)
Click PRT link
Can’t open the PRT?
Option 1: Signing out of Google Account
Locate your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Click on the image to open a dropdown menu.
Click "Sign out" on the bottom of the menu.
Option 2: Email your teacher with a screenshot of your issue
- How to Log Out of Your Google Account
- How to Access ShowMyHomework
- How to Access your PRT via Your Google Account
- How to Download MS Teams
- How to Access MS Teams
- How to Access Pre-Recorded Lessons