Statutory information for 'compliance' checking
The Government sets out what information schools must provide on their website. The list can be found here.
The Ark Greenwich Free School
- Address: 403 Shooters Hill Road, Woolwich, London, SE18 4LH
- Telephone: 0208 319 3692
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ms Bougouneau or Ms Walker, our reception team, if you are a member of the public with a query.
Reception open hours are:
Our SENDCo is Ms V Gainey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on SEND please click here
- For Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and information please click here
- For Accessibility Policy please click here
- For information on Admissions and our Admissions Policy please click here
- For the link for our latest OFSTED Report please click here
- For the School performance table service, including information on Pupil Destinations and Attendance, please click here
- For information on Pupil Destinations please click here
- For more information about our Curriculum please click here
- For our Behaviour Policy please click here
- For our Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy, please click here
- For information on Careers and Aspirations please click here
- For the school Complaints Policy please click here
- For information about Pupil Premium please click:
- For our Equality Objectives please click here
- For Governors Information and Responsibilities please click here
- For our Charging & Remissions Policy please click: here
- For the AGFS Ethos and Values please click here
- For the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Policy please click here.
- The Ark Schools Articles of Association, Master Funding Agreement and Accountabilities Framework can be found on the Ark Schools website, for this and information on school Governance please click here.
If you require any School Policies or documents in paper copies please contact the Head's PA in the first instance via: email@example.com.