Life at our school is so much more than just lessons
AGFS’ Co-Curricular provision seeks to:-
- Extend beyond the academic curriculum and support scholars to develop in diverse aspects of life.
- Provide a clear pathway for elite scholars to excel at co-curricular activities at local, regional and national level and to liaise with outside agencies to build confidence, resilience and independence.
- Give all scholars a wide range of opportunities to look forward to throughout the course of the year to increase the joy factor.
- Create ‘well-educated and rounded adults ready to take their place in the world’ (DfE Character Education Framework 2019).
- Give scholars the opportunity to make an impact in their local community